Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sleepover/ blue hair!!

Hello!
So last night I was at a sleepover for my really good friend Melissa, her sweet 16!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!
We Definetly had a crazy time. I wasn't going to sleepover at frost but then I did, so I had to borrow everything, and I am wearing the same clothes as yesterday. But in the end it was all worth it :)
We walked to cvs in the middle of the night and bought pads and toilet paper... you can imagine where this lead us :) we then walked to my friend marys ex boyfriends house and covered his tree in toilet paper and his car, as well as covering the wheels, windows, and lights of his car with pads, which were then smeared with ketchup. Now mind you this was all done in front of his house in the middle of the night, with him in his living room....yeah. Hahaha we then ding dong ditched him and he chased us for what im guessing is close to a mile. So I Definetly got my cardiovascular in lol.
And then we just went back to melissas house and hung out, did girly stuff :) which included me getting a streak of my hair blue, well teal. But unfortunately it is temporary because I go to private school and they don't allow it :(
But none the less, I had an awesome time and I just wanted to share that with you guys.
Breena
P.s. this was my first tp!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment