Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Im sitting in my living room eating a toaster strudel and watching Pirates of the Caribbean trying to think of something amazing to post about as my first blog post, ever. And well, i have thought of nothing witty or clever to say, unfortunately. 
So, I think i will just start with who i am and why in the world i even thought to start a blog. My name is Breena Ross and i am a student currently in high school, well, about to start high school in 20ish days (wish me luck). Ever since the summer before 7th grade all i can think about is being an exchange student. I think about it all day long, before i go to bed, when i wake up in the morning, and quite literally dream about it at night, oh, and i want to go to France. :) 
This is just a mini post to test everything out and to introduce myself to, well,  anyone hahah :)
Bye for now!!

Breena 

No comments:

Post a Comment